mercoledì 11 marzo 2015

Sugar Sugar Rune, Choco Rune!

Ohayo!

Hi everyone! *bow*
My name's Chocola, but you can call me Choco!


So, this is the first post of my new blog.
That's strange, I never had my own blog, and until five minutes ago I  didn't even think about creating one, actually!
It won't be one of those websites updating everyday, there won't be a particular theme concerning this blog, It will be just.. Just a sort of room, my room, where I'll simply write what goes through my head!

(Actually I'm Italian, so sorry for my English! This is called Choco's Room 2 because the original blog is in Italian and I wanted to make another one, but I'll write the same exact things )

Oh, wait!
The first thing that everyone should do in a "first post" would be talking about himself, thinking about it!
Actually I haven't that much to tell :'3
First of all, I'm a person.
My favourite colour is orange.
I love iced peach tea.
Man, too much things!

*waves hand*
So, here it is..

Choco's Room 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento